Alexander von Wright
- Name(s) and Titles: Alexander von Wright, advisor to the Praetorian Council, former Consul of Midcrest
- Nickname(s) or Alter-Egos: Alex
- Race: Human
- Age: 38
- Gender/Lack of Gender: Male
- Sexuality/Lack of Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Nationality/Ethnicity: Lochwind, an island kingdom between Wyrr and Anduir
- Religion/Lack of Religion: Cephalist (The Squid)
- Height/Weight: 5’10”
- Hair: Dark brown
- Eyes: Medium Blue
- Commonly Worn Clothing: A dark blue jacket and his signature red/black checkered scarf
- Scars/Injuries: A metal right hand he uses after his arm was cut off in Oceanside by a henchman of Trevor Arkuzai (advisor to King Malcolm Gainler of Midcrest)
- Voice: Bright and clear when making a speech, otherwise he just sounds tired
Family and Friends:
- Father: A wealthy lord in Lochwind
- Mother: Another noble
- Siblings: A brother who will inherit his father’s position upon his passing
- Extended Family: Only one of importance is Victoria von Wright, the former leader of the cult of the Hand in Anduir
- Children: Adopted son was Maximilian Lucerne Jr, but they were separated after he was imprisoned by the King in Midcrest
- Friends: He considers Theodoric Gainler something of the sort
- Alliances: The Republic of Midcrest (former), the Praetorian Empire
- Republic of Midcrest
- Midcrest Empire
- The Hand
- Struggles with Arkuzai
- Move to Lyconia
- Advisor to the Praetorian Council
Characteristics and Personality:
- Occupation: Advisor to the Praetorian Council
- Education: Excellent schooling due to his noble background
- Strengths: Persuasive speaker, excellent planner, experienced, manipulative
- Weaknesses: Distrustful, overconfident, bad with combat (he had basic swordsmanship training but that’s it), idealistic
- Likes/Hobbies/Values: The greater good, political activism (when it benefits him), literature
- Dislikes/Phobias: Being overthrown (again), being imprisoned (again), noble houses, bees, death
- Fatal Flaws: He dislikes deep human connection and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his current vision, at the expense of both himself and others
- Skills: Public speaking, writing, political matters
- Dreams/Long-term Desires: To run a just and fair society where there is no suffering
- Mental Stability/Lack of: He’s surprisingly coherent even after having been imprisoned for almost a year.
- Secrets: A few having to do with Icemark
- What is the one item your character cannot live without?
Not an item, but political/civil influence
- What is in their way in life?
Bureaucracies and cutthroat politicians
- How has this character developed within the last few years?
He has learned that ideals sometimes can’t be forced, they must be taught
- What matters most to your character?
- What’s your character’s type or archetype?
- If you could describe your character in one sentence, what would you say?
Idealistic political leader
- What would break your character mentally?
Not sure, if the shit he’s already gone through hasn’t broken him
- Who influenced your character the most?
Alexander the Great, probably
Choice of Class: Warrior multi-classing with Druid (reflavored as Leader)
Trained Slash - 1d20 (No Cooldown) [Default]
“GUARDS!” (Wandersong) - 1d20 to summon a Guard (4 Turn Cooldown)
Guard - 2 HP, 1d20 Roll for Attack / Defend
Invigorating Speech (Nature’s Fury) - 1d20 for +3 on Attack Rolls for an ally for 1 Turn (5 Turn Cooldown)
Defensive Stance (HOLD) - +2 on Defensive Rolls for 1 Roll for self and nearby allies (3 Turn Cooldown)
Meridian Battle Cry (FOR GLORY) - +1 HP for self and nearby allies (5 Turn Cooldown)