BrenTenkage's Return

Figured I’d mention I’m not exactly new, I’ve been here a long time ago. Some people might even remember me…but hey new server new world new return

:one: What is your Minecraft in-game username?
My Minecraft in-game username is BrenTenkage
:two: How long have you been playing Minecraft?
When did the yogscast first do their Tekkit Series. I started around that point and been on and off minecraft throughout its run.
:three: How did you find out about RoleplayCraft?
I found out about RoleplayCraft from well originally just looking for a roleplay server, right now out of nostalgia
:four: Have you ever been banned from another Minecraft Server/Community? If your answer was yes, what was the reason why?
Hypixel when my account got hacked, they did something that got me suspended. Account fixed (also migrated to microsoft)
:five: Have you read our Terms of Service Policy and Community Rules/Guidelines?
I have read our Terms of Service Policy and our Community Rules/Guidelines, and accepted the prompt at the bottom of this post.
What the thing here says, yeah I get it, be a polite person don’t dick around, no hacking of course and try to be welcoming to other people :slight_smile:
:six: Desired Race?
No idea need to find a race, though I might bring back Idrath Nish my crafter who was a half dwarf…though we might have to alter his story if that isn’t an option
:seven: Tell us a little bit about yourself?
I’m a strange man who likes to have fun. I have ADHD and autism so might explain a lot, just explain why I can’t do something and I’ll get the memo I don’t ever mean to be a problem but hey things happen…

Good to be back and be nostalgic

Welcome back