Character Bio - Lauryn Marie Heartwood

Lauryn Marie Heartwood
Nickname: Laura

Personal Information
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: True Neutral
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality/Ethnicity: Fae
Religion: Follower of Hahranah(Goddess of Life and Fertility) & Marcus (God of Death)

Appearance
Lauryn-Marie Heartwood stands around 5’6. Her skin is largely smooth and pale, and her hair is a burgundy red with faint brown highlights that appears more vivid in some light, kept long and hanging in beautiful curls that fall at chest height. She speaks softly in a voice of moderate tone and depth.

The mark of the Lady of the Forest is etched into the leather of the satchel at her hip. Her cloak’s brooch is styled in the sigil of the Lord of the Dead - an upright skeletal arm supporting a set of scales. Her bow and quiver are etched with leaves of the forest and appear to be treated with the utmost care.

Height: 5’6" (167cm)
Weight: 75kg (165lbs)
Hair: Burgundy Red/Brown Highlights, Long and Curly
Eyes: Warm Brown
Clothing: Long Flowing Gown/Corset Dress
Mannerisms: Polite, Shy until Comfortable
Scars/Injuries: None
Voice: Soft, Moderate tone & depth

Family and Friends
Father: Aurélien Heartwood
Mother: Loreleia Gildove
Siblings: None
Extended Family: Unknown
Children: None
Friends: Unknown (has yet to meet any friends yet!)
Alliances: Unknown (does not know of any alliances or guilds thus far in her adventures!)

BackStory

Characteristics and Personality
Education: Very Charismatic and well educated by her parents and teachers of trade.
Strengths: Good with ranged weaponry, longsword &Shield. Knowledgeable in herbs, potions, antidotes and some rituals. Learns extremely fast. Light on her feet and very nimble.
Weaknesses: Bad with dual blades, two-handed weaponry. Is not able to carry much weight compared to others.
Likes/Hobbies/Values: She enjoys hunting and living off of the land. She studies plants and herbology and practices alchemy. She practices small rituals in the right of living off of the land and to help cure illnesses. She values people with empathy and emotions and people who are going to do what is right.
Dislikes/Phobias: She dislikes Anger and emotional distress or conflict.
Fatal Flaws: She is very in tune with nature and her emotions.
Skills: Ranged Combat, Alchemy, Medicine and Rituals, Nimble and Quick.
Dreams/Long-term Desires: Her long-term dream is to settle down in a peaceful quiet place and live in prosperity helping others.
Mental Stability: Currently Stable, has no afflictions
Secrets: Unknown

Personal Notes From the Author
This Character is Still a Work in progress so some things may still be blank because I have not thought of all of the details. This character has originated from a different game/Universe than Minecraft but I am making the adjustments so I can play her here and In the other game I play her on. Thank You for understanding and It will be updated when I can.

-----Yours Truly, IkovRaven :hearts:

2 Likes