Hey there everyone, I hope everyone is doing well in the second wave of the covid 19 pandemic. I know things are tough right now but, I urge everyone to follow the safety guidelines and protocols given out wherever you may be. This is not only for your well being, but for others that you love and care about as well. I know a lot of us are recently going back to school, or phsyically going back to work and living our lives in general as normally as possible. Here are some safety precautions to help stop the exsposure and spread of the Coronavirus:
Wash your Hands
- wet your hands with warm water and apply soap
- For at least 20 seconds make sure to wash the palm and back of each of your hands, between your fingers, under your nails and thumbs!
- Dry your hands well with paper towel! - Turn off the tap using a paper towel!
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elvow.
- Throw out the tissue into a closed bin immediately after use.
- Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub, sanitizer or with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds!
Wear a Mask!
- Do wear a non-medical or face covering to protect others.
- Do ensure the mask is made up of two layers of tightly woven fabric.
- Do wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching mask or face covering.
- Do use the ear loops or ties to put on and remove mask.
- Do ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered.
- Do wash your mask with hot, soapy water and let dry completely before wearing it again.
- Do store re-usable mask in a clean bag until you wear it again.
- Do Not reuse masks that are moist, dirty or damaged.
- Do Not wear a loose mask.
- Do Not touch mask while wearing it.
- Do Not remove mask to talk to someone.
- Do Not hang mask from your neck or ears.
- Do Not wear mask under your chin.
- Do Not share your mask.
- Do Not leave your used mask within the reach of others.
Please note: Masks are not recommended for people who suffer from an illness or disability that makes it difficult to put on or take off a mask. Those who have difficulty breathing. Or Children under the age of five years. Please Do Not judge others for not wearing a mask. Kindness is important as some people may not be able to wear a mask or face covering.
- Stay spread apart from people at least 2- 6 feet apart.
- If you are Sick call and seek medical advice from your General Practitioner/Doctor as needed!
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
Most common symptoms:
- dry cough
Less common symptoms:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on the skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms. Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility. People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should manage their symptoms at home. On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
If you have more questions about the coronavirus please visit the official website for the WHO ( The World Health Organization). The website provided will link you directly to Frequently Asked Questions about Covid 19 (The Coronavirus) - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/question-and-answers-hub/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses#:~:text=symptoms
We really love and care about each and every person who is apart of RPC. You are all really amazing and wonderful individuals and make this community what it is, for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
– Love your roleplaycraft community staff