Good bye, from BrenTenkage

This is my final message to everyone

I am sorry for everything, for all the trouble I have caused…but it would appear I will not be allowed to return.

I had a good time on here, I really did, and all because I was an idiot I lost my chance to be apart of this awesome community. I am truely regretful for everything I’ve did and if I could turn back the clock I would. But Fainting has made it clear I have no place here any more, and while he did say good luck to me about finding a new community…I don’t know if I have the heart to try and find another one. This was my family and now I lost it.

To certain people who really touched me

@Salrica you are an awesome dude, hope Yeetopia does well without me. Everything I have created is yours to do as you wish, along wiht the home and in my ender chest

@RandoTheG you were like my rival in some rps, it was f un, kinda wish Idrath and Theo had a good sparing match

@KitchenWizard keep up the good art work. Loved what you did

To everyone else, loved you all…

Really did love my time here and to be honest…while I’m not suicidal, I do feel really depressed right now and I want to cry…

if we ever meet on some other server, though I doubt…hope its a better time.

And to you Fainting…I wish you could have given me another chance…I really do.

Goodbye everyone, and now I leave a write up…

Idrath looked to the dock from when he came from, scars on his body, a mask on his head…two swords at his side…

A Letter in his hand…his old home was in danger…he had to go and help…his skills could help his people deal with their own threats…he was sorry he couldn’t stay here, but they would understand right?

Tears in his eyes he told the men he paid for passage he was ready to go and watched as the dock left his view…he would never return, some say he died on the way home, slain by the sea serpant that took his brother…others say he made it and became a hero of the dwarfs, and others say Mad Jack Took over his mind…and now he wanders the world killing those deemed evil in gruesome ways…but so ends the story of Idrath Nish…so ends this tale…