Titles: Lady of The Fae Court
Race: Wood Elf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Nationality/Ethnicity: The Fae Dominion/ Fae
Eyes: Light Teal
Clothing: Shoulder Cut Dress/Corset
Voice: Soft, Moderate tone & depth
Family and Friends
Father: Korfel Clivia
Mother: Caelynn Clivia
Siblings: Lythienne Clivia, Ameria Clivia
Extended Family: Rosaline Amaryllis
Friends: Rosaline Amaryllis, Seri Smallburrow
Alliances: The Fae Dominion/ The Meridian Empire/ Small Peoples Confederation
Nisserie Clivia was the third child of her mother Caelynn and her father Korfel. Her father Korfel was an honored and noble Cleric of the gods. Her mother Caelynn was a well known farmer and elven sorceress. Nisserie had two older siblings, Lythienne and Ameria Clivia. Her older sisters followed in their parents footsteps. Lythienne after much practice as an acolyte to their father became a Cleric. Ameria practiced under their mother to learn how to become an elven sorceress and she apprenticed under more than just her mother to learn the most about farming as she possibly could.
In early childhood Nisserie and her older siblings lived in the walls of Faerin. They went to school there and learned from many different noblemen and ladies. In the summer time as children their parents would take them to a little elven village called Alstroemeria where they would spend their summers care free and happy. Whilst there they would also learn valuable skills from their parents.
When the children came of age and were graduated from school, Nisserie’s older siblings decided to move back to the little summer village they stayed in as children in Alstroemeria, taking up local jobs there. Nisserie decided that she would stay in Faerin and on holidays travel to Alstroemeria to visit her older siblings and help out in the town there.
Nisserie decided to live with the nobles and ladies and help politically in Faerin and serve under the Queen of Faerin, which to her bewilderment was her dear cousin Rosaline Amaryllis. They would laugh and reminisce of old times when they were children and the nicknames they would give each other. She would always remember being called ‘Nissie’ by Rosaline, and she would always call Rosaline ‘Rosa’. As Nisserie always helped out with important matters Queen Rosaline Amaryllis gave her the title ‘Lady of the Court’ for her loyalty and duty to the Fae Dominion.
Characteristics and Personality
Occupation: Lady of The Fae Court
Nisserie was taught by many nobles and ladies of Faerin, she also was trained and taught by her mother and father.
- Plants & Animals
- War Mongering
Currently Stable, has no afflictions
What is the one item your character cannot live without?
What is in there way in life?
How has this character developed within the last few years?
A Lady of The Court serving The Queen of the Fae, Queen Rosaline Amaryllis. Humble cleric and sorceress at heart learning from both her mother and father.
What matters most to your character?
Truth, Honesty, Fairness, Kindness
What’s your character’s type or archetype?
If you could describe your character in one sentence, what would you say?
A cleric and sorceress at heart, serving The Fae Dominion.
What would break your character mentally?
Witnessing mass murder or other such atrocities.
Who influenced your character the most?
The Queen of The Fae, Nobles and Ladies of Faerin, and her parents.
- Holy Strike - 1d20 (No Cooldown) [Default]
- Prayerful Smite - 1d20+3 (2 Turn Cooldown)
- Judge’s Wrath - 1d20+5 (3 Turn Cooldown)
- Holy Spears - 2d20+2 (4 Turn Cooldown)
- Divine Fire - 3d20 (5 Turn Cooldown)
- Piercing Ether - 1d20 (No Cooldown) [Default]
- Searing Arcana - 1d20+10 (2 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcane Invocation - 3d20 (3 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcane Burst - 3d20+10 (4 Turn Cooldown)
- Shatter Arcana - 5d20+5 (5 Turn Cooldown)
- Mark of Salvation - 1d20 to protect nearby allies for 1 turn (2 Turn Cooldown)
- Aegis of Faith - 1d20 to protect an ally for 2 turns (3 Turn Cooldown)
- Faithful Aura - +5 on Defensive Rolls for 3 Turns (4 Turn Cooldown)
- Divine Intervention - 1d20 to restore 1d5 HP to nearby allies (5 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcane Ward - +2 on Defensive Rolls for 2 Turns (2 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcane Embrace - +2 on Defensive Rolls for an ally for 3 Turns (3 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcanic Decay - 1d20 to debuff target by -5 for Rolls for 2 Turns (4 Turn Cooldown)
- Ether Shield - 1d3 for a shield of up to 2 HP for 5 Turns (5 Turn Cooldown)
- Lesser Miracle - 1d3 to restore up to +2 HP to an ally (2 Turn Cooldown)
- Greater Miracle - 3d3 to restore up to +2 HP to up to 3 allies (3 Turn Cooldown)
- Flash of Divinity - 3d3 to revive up to 3 allies and restore +3 HP (4 Turn Cooldown)
- Delivering Light - 1d20 to revive up to 20 allies and restore +3 HP (5 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcane Mark - 1d20 Roll to mark an enemy (2 Turn Cooldown)
+++++++ Allies gain +1 Attack roll against marked enemies.
- Arcanic Prism - 1d20 Roll to negate an arcane attack (3 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcanic Envy - +5 on Attack Rolls, -10 on Defensive Rolls for 4 Turns (4 Turn Cooldown)
- Arcane Master - 1d20 Roll to reset all skill cooldowns except this skill (5 Turn Cooldown)