Table of Contents
Part 1: Commands (Non-Roleplay)
Part 2: Economy [Basics, Protections, Chest Shops]
Part 3: Systems [Ranks, Race Attributes, Referrals, Trials, Guilds]
Part 4: Roleplay [Roleplay Commands, Character Bios, Character Skills, Lore]
Part 5: Miscellaneous [Map, Dynmap, Brewery Guide, Instruments]
/vote - Use this to get the links to our three voting sites: PlanetMinecraft, MCSL, and TopG
/changerace [Race] - Changes your race. Usable by Villager+. Cooldown of one week. Note: You have to ask an Admin if you want to change to a custom race.
/lore - Add lore to items. Setting a lore line costs $50, removing a lore line costs $25, and setting a name costs $25.
/duel challenge [Player] [Bet] - Challenge a player to a 1v1 Duel. Whoever wins the duel earns all the money bet! You’ll have to bring your own armor and weapons to the duel, but inventory will be kept on death.
/watch - Spectate a duel in progress.
/itemshare: Display the item type, name, lore, and enchantments on the item you’re holding to players within 50 block for a fee of $2.
/colors: List all the bukkit color codes and how to use them.
/ast: A Villager+ feature that allows you to customize armor stands. Right-click with a tool to use it and left-click to bring up the next set of tools.
Companion Feature: Temporarily Disabled
/companion owner - Check who owns the horse/donkey/mule you’re looking at
/companion setowner [Player] - If you’re the owner of the horse/donkey/mule you’re looking at, you can set the new owner
/companion select - Select a horse, mule, or donkey that you own and are looking at
/companion summon - Teleport your selected companion to you for 5 G
Process for summoning a horse far across the map:
- /companion select it
- Move a few blocks away and /companion summon
- Immediately teleport to the new spot then /companion summon
- Total cost: 10 G
Players start with 500 G. Warps will be sold for 10,000 G each (unless they’re in a town that’s part of a kingdom). We have an admin shop at spawn and use the Chest Shops plugin.
We also sell physical currency at /warp bank.
In addition, we have a Black Market somewhere in spawn. Hint: It’s by the bamboo!
Just ask a staff member for a personal protection. Refer to Towns, Cities, and Kingdoms - Read Me First! for more info on town protections and town feature prices.
Chest Shops Tutorial
Just put items in a chest and place a sign over it in the following format.
Number of items
The basic starting rank for players on the server.
This rank is awarded to players who create a forum account and register via a forum application.
Read more here: New Players - Read Me First!
This rank is awarded to players who have been active on the server for 2 months since being approved for Villager. Read more here: Citizen Applications
- Upside: No downside
- Downside: No upside
- Upside: Haste 2 applied when mining
- Downside: 15% reduced movement speed
- All Elves (Wood Elf, High Elf, Dark Elf)
- Upside: Deal double damage with a bow or crossbow
- Downside: Deal 0.75x damage with other weapons
- Upside: 30% bonus movement speed, Invisible when shifted
- Downside: Maximum health of 8 hearts (rather than 10)
- Upside: Gain 2x gold from mining
- Downside: Suffer “Gold withdrawal syndrome” after 5 minutes of not touching gold
- Half Elf
- Upside: Night Vision during night
- Downside: 5% less experience (orb) gain
- Upside: 10% chance to not lose durability when using a sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, bow, trident, or crossbow. 10% chance for armor to not lose durability when taking damage from monsters or players
- Downside: 0.5% chance of a Gnome Hunter spawning instead of a normal monster
- Upside: 1.2x damage against mobs
- Downside: 1.4x mob spawn rate
- Upside: 150% health, damage, and speed once exposed to the moon
- Downside: 80% health and damage otherwise
- Upside: Starting iron helmet and 50% chance to heal 0.5 hearts on attacking an enemy
- Downside: Start burning when exposed to the sun without a helmet
- Upside: Can eat rotten flesh, spider eyes, and raw chicken without being poisoned
- Downside: Can only eat meat items & buff items (golden apples & honey)
- Merfolk (aka Aquans)
- Upside: Conduit power, dolphin’s grace, and haste when underwater
- Downside: Slowness, weakness, and mining fatigue applied to them when on land
- Skyfolk (aka Ceetak)
- Upside: Free unbreakable elytra
- Downside: Take 20% more damage from mobs
- Custom (Make one up!)
- Same attributes as Humans
- Lore must be posted in the Lore section and approved by a Staff member
You can receive in-game currency for referring other players to our server!
Here’s how it works:
- Type in /refer [playername] before they first join the server.
- The player must join the server within 30 minutes of you typing the command.
- When they join, you get a $100 reward for referring the player!
- If the player ends up playing on Roleplaycraft for over an hour, you get a $200 bonus!
- If the player makes a villager application, you get another $200! (this can be before or after the hour is up)
At /warp arena, you can access the Colosseum’s Trials!
Trials consist of 20 waves which you must battle through and complete to gain rewards! Right-clicking on one of the Trial signs by /warp arena with an empty inventory will teleport you into the arena and begin the Trial.
McMMO and Racial bonuses are disabled during a Trial, only one person can attempt a Trial at a time, and you will be kicked out of the Trial if you use your fist/disconnect/die/drop items.
Be warned, though! Completing even the first trial is no easy feat (for experienced players too)!
Trials consist of custom enemies that spawn in waves, with the 10th wave being a Mini-boss and the 20th wave being the Boss. Easier Trials must be completed before the harder Trials. After defeating a miniboss a certain number of times, you’ll unlock a checkpoint and be able to start from the 11th wave.
The rewards for the Trials are as follows:
- Trial of the Challenger: Mark of the Challenger (Pin) and $600. $20 on subsequent clears.
- Trial of the Warrior: Mark of the Warrior (Pin) and $900. $45 on subsequent clears.
- Trial of the Gladiator: Mark of the Gladiator (Pin) and $1200. $60 on subsequent clears.
- Trial of the Veteran: Mark of the Veteran (Pin) and $1500. $75 on subsequent clears.
Using /guild, you can create a Guild, invite other players, and take advantage of many other Guild-only features. You can only be in 3 Guilds at a time, and you can only be the Leader of 1 Guild at a time.
Guild Creation: 1000 G
Upgrading to Tier 2: 1000 G
Upgrading to Tier 3: 2500 G
Upgrading to Tier 4: 5000 G
Max Guild Members:
Tier 1 - 6 members
Tier 2 - 8 members
Tier 3 - 10 members
Tier 4 - 12 members
/guilds - List which Guilds you’re in.
/guild info [Guild] - See info about a Guild.
/guild list - Display the list of Guilds.
/guild create [Guild] - Create a Guild.
/guild join [Guild] - Join a Public Guild.
/guild leave [Guild] - Leave a Guild that you’re currently in.
/guild base [Guild] - Teleport to a Guild’s base
/guild prefix [Guild] - Choose a Guild Prefix (Tier 2)
/guild invite [Player] [Guild] - Invite a player to your Guild
/guild kick [Player] [Guild] - Kick a player from your Guild
/guild public/private [Guild] - Make your Guild public or private (Public Guilds can be joined by anyone, while Private Guilds are invite-only)
/guild shout [Message] - Send a shout message to your Guild members
/guild setbase [Guild] - Set your Guild’s base
/guild setprefix [Prefix] - Set your Guild’s Prefix (Tier 2)
/guild buff [Buff] - Purchase a Buff for your Guild [Each buff costs $100 and lasts for 5 minutes] (Tier 3)
/guild upgrade [Guild] - Upgrade your Guild to the next Tier
/guild promote [Player] [Guild] - Set a player as the new leader of your Guild.
/guild delete [Guild] - Delete your Guild.
/roll [Num] [Mod]: Roll a dNum+Mod. Defaults to d20
/rpname [Name]: Set your roleplay display name to [Name]
/rpname reset: Reset your roleplay name
/rpbio [Link or text]: Add a character bio link or summary that can be seen using /rpinspect or right-clicking on the player
/rpbio reset: Reset your roleplay bio
/rpskill: Open the Roleplay Skills GUI.
/rpinspect [player]: Inspect a player’s IGN, RP name, and RP bio
/pin: Equip a Pin as your favorite when holding one, clear your favorite Pin if you aren’t. Can also equip Special Pins.
/init start [radius] - Roll initiative for all players within the specified radius (Default = 50)
/init show - Shows the current turn order
/init next - Move to the next player on the turn order
/init add [player/character] - Add a player/character to the turn order
/init remove [player/character] - Remove a player/character from the turn order
/init clear - Reset the turn order
Character Bio Submissions
Classes & Skills
Lore must be approved by a staff member to become official. As long as it doesn’t contradict pre-existing lore, it should be fine.
You can submit lore for approval on the Lore channel. A staff member will then respond with whether or not it’s approved and why. If approved, the topic will be closed and it will be linked on the Roleplaycraft Lore Masterpost. If not, you will be given a chance to revise it.
Map of Lyconia
Roleplaycraft Brewery Guide
Use /keyboard to enable Keyboard Mode, a mode that autoplays a note whenever you hover over it.
Note: At the moment, you can’t play a note twice without either using right-click or switching to a different item and back.