- Name(s) and Titles: Undisclosed
- Nickname(s) or Alter-Egos: The Silent Knight, Sir Knight
- Race: Human
- Age: Undisclosed
- Gender/Lack of Gender: Undisclosed
- Sexuality/Lack of Sexuality: Undisclosed
- Nationality/Ethnicity: Lyconian
- Religion/Lack of Religion: Cephalism/Keltzan (Leviathan and Azana)
- Height/Weight: 5’5", 176 lbs
- Hair: Undisclosed
- Eyes: Undisclosed
- Commonly Worn Clothing: The Silent Knight’s suit of armor. No one has seen them, or would recognize them, without their armor.
- Physical Mannerisms: Head tilting, avoiding eye contact (unless on a mission), often drifts off, shrugs a lot
- Scars/Injuries: Vampyre bite from Hope the Dark on their right shoulder
- Voice: They do not speak, hence their nickname “The Silent Knight”. They are believed to be mute.
Family and Friends:
- Father: Undisclosed
- Mother: Undisclosed
- Siblings: Undisclosed
- Extended Family: Undisclosed
- Children: Undisclosed
- Friends: Arturo [Filthy_Lizard], Ed the Enchanter [RandoTheG], Nynaeve [GoddessofNight]
- Allies: Elena [Miexar], Mysterious Rider [NPC/Salrica], Maxwell [itsmax10], Torgan [Sir_Viliulfo], Jerik Evermoon [Sir_Viliulfo], Carol [enderwolf616], Viscus [Gobbo_], Odlegly [RmanReeves]
The Silent Knight appeared in Lyconia 4 years ago, aiding the weak and helping the needy. They are known to be provoked easily around those with a high class, societal standing, or wealth. It has been documented on more than one occasion that this knight has stolen from nobles and given the money to the poorest in the cities.
Characteristics and Personality:
- Occupation: No official occupation
- Education: Illiterate
- Strengths: Swordsmanship, Body Language
- Weaknesses: Stealth, Speaking
- Likes/Hobbies/Values: “Knight/Hero” ideals
- Dislikes/Phobias: Nobles, Healers, When people don’t understand what they’re trying to communicate
- Fatal Flaws: Believed that they are unable to speak, dedication towards maintaining their honor
- Skills: Swordsmanship, feats of heroism
- Dreams/Long-term Desires: Undisclosed
- Mental Stability/Lack of: Many believe they are crazy to steal from nobles. Others admire them.
- Secrets: Their identity and past remain a mystery.